Best Season: Mid May – October / Duration : 19 Days / Altitude: 5860 mts (19225 ft) / Grade : Moderate to Difficult
Mt. Hanuman Tibba, also known as Solang Weissorn, was first scaled in 1912 (exactly a century ago) by Gen C .G Bruce’s chief swiss guide – Henrich Fuhrer and a gurkha soldier Lal Bahadur. This party and their english employers also made the first exploratory ventures towards Indrasan ( then nameless ) and Deo Tibba. Mt. Hanuman Tibba was not climbed again until 1966 by an Indo-British expedition.
Hanuman Tibba is a stunning pyramid peak rising at an elevation of 5960 meters.
It’s a good peak to scale for first time mountaineers. The peak of Hanuman Tibba is accessible from its south-west face, a good approach to the peak but quite challenging. This expedition is difficult but most enchanting and full of scenic beauty and one has something a good close view of wild animal life like Black and red bears, ibex etc.
The trek is highly popular among the hikers. The trek offers surreal views of majestic mountains and other examples of nature’s opulence.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival at the New Delhi airport, transfer at the hotel.
Day 2 New Delhi – Manali
In the morning Delhi sightseeing tour. Later in the evening, we will drive to Manali by an AC Volvo bus coach around 6.30pm and have an overnight journey in AC Volvo bus.
Day 3 Arrival in Manali
Arrival to Manali in the morning, transfer to hotel & rest
Day 4 Rest Day + walk of 2-3 hours in the afternoon to Café upon Manu Temple
Day 5 All day walk upon Old Manali heights
Day 6 Manali to Solang Nallah (2480 m) by car 13 km … trek from Solang Nallah to Dundhi (2890 m)
Day 7 Dundhi to Bakhar Thach (3330 m)
Day 8 Bakhar Thach to Base camp (3780 m)
Day 9 Rest day adjustment of equipment, basic theory
Day 10 Base camp to Camp 1 (4996 m)
Day 11 Camp 1 to Camp 2 (5250 m)
Day 12 Camp 2 to Camp 3 (5380m)
Day 13 Camp 3 to Summit Camp (5490 m)
Day 14 Summit camp to Summit (5960 m) back to camp 2
Day 15 Camp 2 to Base Camp
Day 16 Rest day in Base camp
Day 17 Base Camp to Bakhar Thach
Day 18 Bakhar Thach to Dundhi Back to Manali by car
Day 19 Rest in Manali
|PARTICIPANTS||PRICE / PERSON (€)|
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL INCLUDE :
- Accommodation in Delhi at mentioned hotel.
- Arrival and departure transfers at airport in Delhi
- Expedition on full board
- All trekking equipments; sleeping tents, sleeping bags, dinning tents, kitchen tent, toilet tents, carry mats, water cans, kitchen utensils and accessories etc.
- All trekking staff : Mountain Guide, Trek Cook, Helper, Horse/Pony
- Transportation for trek staff, equipment and food items.
- Potable oxygen cylinder as per requirement
- Hyperbaric Gamow bag as per requirement
- First Aid Box (No imported medicines and accessories)
- Any Inner-line applicable as per the regions.
- Ascension permits
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE :
- Trekking & mountain shoes
- Any specific mountain material as crampons, ice axes, …
- Food & meals while not trekking
- Government Service tax 3.09% on package
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.