Season : May-June & Sept-Oct / Duration : 13 Days / Altitude : 5294 m / Grade : Demanding
Perfect peak for the beginner mountaineer’s and expert trekkers for altitude climbing. After ascending on rape ridge until Camp 1 the route becomes a challenge for climbers. And gives the authentic understating of altitude and magnificent view from the summit View: Peaks Friend ship, Hanuman Tibba, Ladakhi, Sevensisters,Deo Tibba and Indrasan.
Day 1 Arrival in Delhi
Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 New Delhi – Manali
Rest and visit in Delhi …Drive to Manali by AC Volvo bus .
Day 3 Arrival Manali … Rest and enjoying …
Day 4 Morning time : checking material and gear ; afternoon 2-3 hours walk upon Manu Temple to Rasta Café
Day 5 All day acclimatization walk upon Old Manali heights … through Manali Wildlife Resort & Forest …
Day 6 Manali – Bakkarthach 7-8 hrs
Drive Manali – Dhundi 1-2 hrs
Trek Dhundi –Bakharthach (3328m) 5-6 hrs
Overnight camp at Bkharthach.
Day 7 Trek Bakharthach – Beas Kund 3-4 hrs
Trek Bakharthach – Beas Kund (3586m) 3-4 hrs Switch back uphill for 1 -2 hrs than 2-3 hrs gradual until Beaskund Lake.
Overnight camp at Bkharthach.
Day 8 Beas Kund Acclimatization Day
Short hike on Beaskund glacier for Acclimatization
Overnight Camp at Beaskund.Base camp
Day 9 Trek Beaskund Base camp – Camp I 5-6 hrs
Beaskund – Camp I (4653m) 5-6 hrs long steep ascent to Camp l
Day 10 Camp l – Summit Shiti Dhar – Base Camp 6-7 hrs Climb Camp I – Summit Shiti Dhar (5294m) Steep ascent in gulley with snow and Ice 1-2 hrs then traverse on ridge for ½- 1hr for Summit. Summit – Base Camp all the way down to Beas Kund base camp. 3-4 hrs Overnight – Base Camp (3586m)
Day 11 Layover / extra day for Summit
Day 12 Trek Beas Kund – Manali 7-8hrs
Trek Base Camp – Dhundi
Drive Dhundi- Manali (1960m) 5-6 hrs downhill and 1-2 hr drive
Overnight Hotel Manali
Day 13 Manali – Delhi by Volvo AC bus – Transfer to airport and departure
|PARTICIPANTS||PRICE / PERSON (€)|
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL INCLUDE :
- Accommodation in Delhi at mentioned hotel.
- Arrival and departure transfers at airport in Delhi
- Expedition on full board
- All trekking equipments; sleeping tents, sleeping bags, dinning tents, kitchen tent, toilet tents, carry mats, water cans, kitchen utensils and accessories etc.
- All trekking staff : Mountain Guide, Trek Cook, Helper, Horse/Pony
- Transportation for trek staff, equipment and food items.
- Potable oxygen cylinder as per requirement
- Hyperbaric Gamow bag as per requirement
- First Aid Box (No imported medicines and accessories)
- Any Inner-line applicable as per the regions.
- Ascension permits
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE :
- Trekking & mountain shoes
- Any specific mountain material as crampons, ice axes, …
- Food & meals while not trekking
- Government Service tax 3.09% on package
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.