Area: Himachal Pradesh / Grade: Moderate – Challenging / Days: 13 days / Highest Altitude: 5536 mt (18162ft) / Best Season: Mid April – October
Mt. Ladakhi Climbing (5536 m)
Moderate level of peak which requires a little bit of climbing experience like use of mountaineering equipment and walking in snow and ice. This is certainly not for beginners. If you are first time climbing in Himalayas or climbing first time-choose Friendship peak.
Day 1 Arrival in Delhi
Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 New Delhi – Manali
Rest and visit in Delhi …Drive to Manali by AC Volvo bus .
Day 3 Arrival Manali … Rest and enjoying …
Day 4 Morning time : checking material and gear ; afternoon 2-3 hours walk upon Manu Temple to Rasta Café
Day 5 All day acclimatization walk upon Old Manali heights … through Manali Wildlife Resort & Forest
Day 6 Manali – Solang Nallah (2480mts) – Dhundi (2840 mts)
After breakfast in the morning, we will drive 13 km to Solang Nallah. Solang is hub for adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, camping, etc. and from here trek 6 km to Dhundi. On reaching Dhundi, enjoy evening tea and refreshment at the set out camp at Dhundi. An overnight stay in the tent.
Day 7 Dhundi – Bakarthach (3330 mts) – Beas Kund (3540mts)
Today, we will leave to gradually ascending from the valley and continues to the scenic place at Bakarthach. Enjoy 30 minutes break at Bakarthach. Thereafter, trek over moraine to the small lake at Beas Kund, the birth place of the river Beas. Beaskund is the base of the all the surrounding peaks like Shetidhar (5289m), Ladakhi (5536m), Friendship (5340m) Manali (5725m) Hanuman Tibba (5940m). Enjoy an overnight stay in tents.
Day 8 – Day 9 Beas Kund
In the morning after breakfast, we will move to Beaskund glacier. Practice ascending and descending with technique on snow and also practice rescue technique like Z-pulley, C-pulley, etc. Later return back at the camp for lunch. Enjoy a night stay in tents.
Day 10 Beas Kund – Camp 1 (4700mts)
Today, we will steep ascending to Camp- 1 with packed lunch. Enjoy lunch at the established camp. Later in the evening after tea, go for acclimatization walk. Return back to the camp for early dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 11 Camp 1 – Ladakhi Peak (5536) Summit – Camp 1
The day is fix for some adventure and fun. For this, we will proceed to Shetidhar peak which is only 30 minutes climbing from here and Ladakhi is around 2 hrs climbing from col. And after col, we fix the rope and will climb through that fixed rope. We have to do some rock climbing from here and witness very panoramic view of Dhauladhar and Pirpanjal range with Indrasan peak(6160mts) and Deo Tibba Peak (6001mts). After summit the peak, we will return back to camp-1 for enjoy an overnight stay in tents.
Day 12 Camp 1 – Beas Kund
After breakfast in the morning, move back to Beaskund. night stay in tents.
Day 13 Beas Kund – Solang – Manali
In the morning after breakfast, trek to Solang Valley. Then return to Manali by Jeep. Evening is free for shopping at Manali. Night stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 14 Manali – New Delhi
Last walks & shopping in the morning and then drive to New Delhi in late afternoon by AC Volvo bus.
Day 13 New Delhi
Last shopping and / or visits (possibility in option to go to Agra for Taj Mahal visit for example) then transfer to airport for departure.
|PARTICIPANTS||PRICE / PERSON (€)|
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL INCLUDE :
- Accommodation in Delhi at mentioned hotel
- Arrival and departure transfers at airports in Delhi
- Expedition on full board
- All trekking equipments; sleeping tents, sleeping bags, dinning tents, kitchen tent, toilet tents, carry mats, water cans, kitchen utensils and accessories etc.
- All trekking staff : Mountain Guide, Trek Cook, Helper, Horse/Pony
- Transportation for trek staff, equipment and food items.
- Potable oxygen cylinder as per requirement
- Hyperbaric Gamow bag as per requirement
- First Aid Box (No imported medicines and accessories)
- Any Inner-line applicable as per the regions.
- Ascension permits
WHAT A TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE :
- Trekking & mountain shoes
- Any specific mountain material as crampons, ice axes, …
- Food & meals while not trekking
- Government Service tax 3.09% on package
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.